Making its Travelzoo debut with a deal that saves more than $1100 per person, Azamara, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line's boutique brand, invites all guests to enjoy 5-star service and spacious balcony suites along with one of the most immersive cruise experiences available. Rated Best Cruise Line in the Mediterranean in 2019 by U.S. News & World Report, Azamara is known for providing more time in each port and more overnight stays than any other cruise line.
Azamara's fleet of mid-size ships can dock in ports where larger ships won't fit, including the heart of destinations like Venice, Amalfi and Crete. Guest capacity averages only 700 passengers, and the staff-to-guest ratio is nearly 1:1.
What's included with this exclusive offer:
- 9-night Mediterranean on Oct. 27; cruise from Athens to Barcelona featuring less-traveled ports like Taormina, Sorrento, Livorno in Italy; Ajaccio, Corsica; and Mahon, Menorca.
- Roundtrip flights from New York (JFK); other gateways available for additional charge
- A pre- and post- cruise stay at 4-star city center hotels with daily full breakfast
- Select standard spirits, international beer and wine, standard soft drinks and specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary evening events and concierge services
- All taxes, gratuities and shuttle services to and from port communities
As part of this larger sale, there are 20 sailings to choose from with the same great savings. Here are a few of our favorite itineraries:
- $3099 per person ... Oct. 12: 7 nights from Monte Carlo to Barcelona
Visit Porto-Vecchio in France; Olbia in Italy; and Mahon, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia and Tarragona in Spain
- $3199 per person ... Oct. 19: 7 nights from Barcelona to Rome
Visit Port-Vendres and Toulon in France; Monte Carlo in Monaco; and Livorno and Portoferraio in Italy
- $3369 per person ... Oct. 26: 9 nights from Rome to Barcelona
Visit Sorrento, Amalfi, Siracusa, Valletta and Cagliari in Italy; and Mahon and Palma de Mallorca in Spain
- $3489 per person ... Nov. 4: 9 nights from Barcelona to Lisbon
Visit Valencia, Cartagena, Motril, Malaga, Cadiz, and Seville in Spain
Additional itineraries of 9 to 16 nights are also included and visit unique ports in Belgium, Netherlands, France, Greece, Norway, and England, such as Newcastle upon Tyne, Leith, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Zeebrugge, Saint Malo, Belle Ile, Bordeaux, Bilbao, Gijon, Kotor, Corfu, Zakynthos, Gythion, Monemvasia, Chania/Crete, Thira/Santorini, Patmos Island, Mykonos, Oslo and more.
About the ships: Azamara Journey and Azamara Pursuit offer destination-intensive itineraries on mid-size ships that lend themselves to cozy onboard atmospheres. They both feature enticing pool decks, specialty restaurants, a spa and fitness complex. Guests can also partake in AzAmazing Evenings featuring entertainment in unique port settings like a classical music concert among the ruins of Ephesus or a recital by three tenors on a hillside in Tuscany.